A leading manufacturer of control equipment and factory automation systems based at various locations across the UK are recruiting a regional Sales Engineer to manage the North West region. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career within a highly reputable business that offer career stability and career development.
The company offers an excellent benefits package including competitive salary, 25 days leave, favourable commission structure and pension scheme plus car, laptop and mobile.
This is a home based role, regional role and you will manage an existing client base, mostly through Distributors and supporting these with further growth whilst opening up fresh accounts.
- Development of distributor relationships and business and to embed yourself within these distributors.
- Sales of product lines to new and existing customers
- Generate sales plans based with the business and distributors.
- Generation of leads for new sales and also following up on leads delivered to you by the business
- Previous sales experience of complex electronic components and machines.
- Experience of working closely with distributors
- You will need to have a strong sales background as well as having a technical aptitude to be able to deliver the right technical solution to your customers
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487274