B13 Licenced Engineer
B1.3 Certifying Engineer - Leading Aerospace Manufacturer/Maintenance Provider
Shropshire or Hawarden
Salary: DoE + Shift Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a world leading provider and operator of rotary winged aircraft and are seeking an experienced individual to join an exciting team working on multiple projects.
We are seeking for experienced B1 Certifying Engineers, with flexible work ethic and able to engage with audience during delivery of training sessions / presentation. The B1 Certifying Engineer is responsible for the certification of Base, Scheduled and non-routine maintenance and repair and the positions are available in .
You'll be joining an exciting and dynamic team based in Shropshire or Hawarden, with a great opportunity for growth and development.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- Provide engineering Base Maintenance support to Flight Operations.
- Working as part of or leading a team of engineers to complete Base Maintenance activity from conception to completion.
- Accomplishment of Maintenance inspections and repairs as directed by nominated LAE Supervisor, Engineer in Charge or Crew Chief.
- Work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
- Completion of maintenance, including airframe structure, power plant, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Replacement of avionic line replaceable units, requiring simple tests to prove their serviceability.
- Supervision of mechanical fitters and the certification of their work.
- Conduct off-aircraft mechanical, power plant, component and composite technical work in workshops as required.
- Also required to assist in day to day running of the aircraft Hangar, including aircraft movement and general house keeping responsibilities.
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Knowledge Required:
- 3 years experience in a certifying role.
- Experience of Base Maintenance.
- Leadership, experience as a lead engineer or Crew Chief
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 Licence (Turbine Rotorcraft).
- Must have thorough knowledge of engine and airframe systems.
- Knowledge of specialised test equipment relating to engine and airframe systems.
- Must have up to date knowledge of :
- EASA regulations, particularly Pt 145, Part M and UK ANOs
- Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM)
- Flight/Airport Operations
- Aircraft Base Maintenance
- Aircraft Line Maintenance
Desirable Experience, Qualification and Knowledge Required:
- Experience of Airbus Helicopters products.
- Experience of Military Aviation.
- Experience of Flight Operations and Line Maintenance.
- Type Rating and experience H135.
The desirable candidate would have a sense of humour, ability to offer alternative solutions and a general sense of optimism.
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489669