Senior Marketing Executive
Vitality, Senior Marketing Executive (9 month FTC), London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Senior Marketing Executive will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
About our Senior Marketing Executive role
Vitality At Work is a centralised function which covers all aspects of workplace marketing to support sales and business development. Our primary area of focus is to support the development and implementation of a company's group engagement strategy. To facilitate this we provide a range of services which help employers drive healthy behaviours with their employees. From a Vitality perspective, our function supports brand awareness, engagement and retention business objectives.
Responsibilities as our Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Manages the Champions Initiative which comprises of corporate champions who are sponsored by their company to participate. The jobholder provides strategic direction, vision, content creation/ direction & execution to ensure this highly valued service is delivered/evolved.
- Website - strategic direction, content strategy, maintenance and updates
- Podcast Series - facilitates internal stakeholder relationships to deliver quarterly podcasts from strategy to final end delivery and channel communication.
- Group Engagement - oversee strategy, content creation/direction end delivery.
- Engagement metrics - reporting across all marketing channels, tracking engagement and refining strategies based on data insight.
- Brand & Merchandise - lead oversight of brand placement and merchandise.
- Budget - responsible for engagement budget for Champions.
- Blippar, augmented reality - manages campaign activity, metrics, utilization and content.
- Events - responsible for idea creation, organisation and execution at ad-hoc brand and lead generation event opportunities.
- Innovation - responsible for ideation, presentation and execution
To become our Senior Marketing Executive, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Degree educated (marketing, sports science, business related degree)
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a fast paced marketing environment where change is norm
- Strong Marketing background
- Networking & collaborative skills, able to work cross-functionally with ease is critical
- Power Point (intermediate)
- Digital knowledge, web and applications
- Metrics and reporting skills to analyse and provide insight to facilitate decisions
- Exact Target
Working for Vitality as an experienced Senior Marketing Executive, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Marketing Executive then please click 'Apply' today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476122