MS Dynamics CRM Analyst
Our client within the housing sector are currently recruiting a driven and problem-solving MS Dynamics CRM Analyst to join them on a 12month fixed term basis.
Situated within the IT Team, your duties will include:
- Supporting and managing the continuous improvement of MS Dynamics CRM system
- Analysing, configuring and implementing solutions to address the needs of the client
- Assist in setting up and manage projects that will develop the CRM
- Minimum 1 years' experience of CRM systems - MS Dynamics is ESSENTIAL
- Be able to create MI reports on a weekly monthly and Ad-Hoc basis
- Experience of analysing, configuration and administering CRM systems
Within this autonomous MS Dynamics CRM role and as part of the IT team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as utilising existing ones.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits
So if this role is of interest to you please apply directly or email me
To gain priority access to HRIS & HCM opportunities feel free to add me to your LinkedIn network. Search for "Dan Green" and click connect.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488661