Commissioning Engineer (Balancing)
Our client is seeking a full time Commissioning Engineer with a background within HVAC industry.
Key Tasks Responsibilities
- Performing air and water balancing and HVAC systems validations to CIBSE Codes and BSRIA Guidelines
- Monitor and supervise the commissioning work to ensure it is line with the contract specification
- Commission the systems being managed and liaise with the project managers to resolve technical issues which may impact on programme completion.
- Assist with quotations to the Sales team for commissioning costs
- Generate test sheets and engineers reports as required
Key Skills Attributes
- Must have knowledge and experience in HVAC commissioning and balancing
- Provide excellent customer service establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the companys client base
- Knowledge of the procedures for air and water balancing to BSRIA guidelines and CIBSE Codes AW
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Office
- UK Driving Licence and CSCS SKILL Card
If this is a position you would be interested in, please contact Trevor in the office on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959442141