Senior Analyst - Finance Systems
Our Client is a world leader in the supply of temporary power and temperature control solutions. They employ over 7,000 people operating from 211 locations. Our client?s headquarters are in Scotland.
A functional specialist within a Global Team providing application and process support across a range of services. An escalation point responsible for effectively managing business requests. Manage projects that contribute to the design, installation, monitoring and improvement of these Services. Govern the process ensuring delivery against the KPI?s for SLA, Service stability and improvement.
- High quality robust and resilient service & support delivery across the following application portfolio.
- o Tagetik
- o Basware
- o M3
- Assume the role of project manager to deliver key projects on the Service Macro Plan using agile methods
- Agile delivery of high quality small changes and enhancements and small projects.
- Support for CI initiatives
- Development and support of associated business processes
- Engage and influence stakeholders to ensure services remain aligned and relevant to business priorities
- Incident Management. Progress customer requests in accordance to Service Levels using ITIL best practice
- Subject Matter Expert for the service including the role of problem owner, ensuring relevant documentation is created and maintained.
- Change Management. Assess the impact of the change ensuring system stability and audit compliance
- Vendor Management. Escalate complex problems, ensure vendors adhere to service levels
- Ensure alignment where applicable with Business Analyst standard practices to support solution enhancements / delivery.
- Managing and mentoring other team members as required facilitating knowledge exchange across ensuring a global approach
Indicative performance measures / Key interdependencies:
- Service SLAs & availability
- Milestone delivery to time, cost& quality
- Small change & enhancement lead-time & backlog
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Improvements reducing lead-time & backlog
- Degree or professional qualification relevant to the role (or equivalent)
- Professional accountancy qualification desirable
- Formal / informal qualifications demonstrating project management and business analysis skills
- Six Sigma Orange Belt or above would be an advantage
- Ability to review, challenge and co-ordinate the implementation of change requests.
- Extensive experience of IT analyst with proven track record of delivery
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a diverse audience
- Experience working in fast moving and challenging environment
- An in-depth understanding of key finance processes, including month end, year-end & planning/budgeting
- Ability to manage business requests ensuring detailed specifications are met
- Demonstrate Lean IT principles coupled with proven experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives
Personal skills/experience & Desired Behaviors
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong delivery capability ? able to get things done, and perform under pressure
- Able to analyse and use data to drive decision making
- Proven experience in supporting a business-critical services
- Strong prioritization and organisational skills
- Self-motivator who is comfortable working as part of a global team and on an individual basis
- Capable of working to aggressive deadlines
- Open to receiving and giving honest feedback
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ?apply online? link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486787