Head of IT PMO
Role: Head of IT PMO
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 + Bonus + Package
Location: North London
Head of IT PMO required to join a well-known Global organisation that is looking to increase the maturity of the PMO taking it from a Technology PMO to an Enterprise-wide PMO in order to successful deliver a number of strategic initiatives with the appropriate change management processes. It is essential that you can demonstrate strong line management experience as you will be responsible for doubling the size of the team. It is essential that you can act as a Programme Director for the most strategic initiatives and also ensure you have enhanced and developed the portfolio lifecycle processes as well as taking immediate ownership of inflight projects and the pipeline of future project requests.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of end-to-end Programme Management experience in order to upskill the team as they deliver a variety of initiatives ranging from; ERP or CRM, Digital workplace programmes, new Target Operating Model (TOM) as well as a new and emerging portfolio of initiatives. This is Senior IT Leadership role within the organisation.
- Background in working in large scale Corporate environment is essential
- Background operating as a Head of IT PMO and Programme Director is essential
- Line Management of a team of 20+ Project Managers / Programme Managers is essential
- Proven track record of setting up greenfield PMO's is essential
- Track record of embedding PMO processes (E.g. reporting and governance) is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rdparty vendors
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that is investing a significant investment into the Technology function. I am looking for someone that is very personable and able to build relationships with the business and bring them on a journey to an enterprise PMO. Please click apply, if you are interested in this position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489843