Motorsport Design Engineer -33740- upto £2491/ hr Ltd Co - SVO
A Motorsport Design Engineer is required to join our clients SVO team.
We are looking for an individual to join the team and be responsible for engineering a delivering a wide range of specialised components suitable for this environment.
- Responsible for component design, analysis, CAD and delivery
- Responsible for component targets and design validation
- Responsible for ensuring components meet with governing body regulations
- Responsible for supplier management and delivery
- Work with the Design team to ensure alignment of engineering targets and appearance
- Interface to the wider SVO engineering team to aid future model development
- Management of budgets and delivery timeline
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
Proven history of delivering competitive race car components and systems. F1, WEC, WTC, WRC, LMP, FE or similarCatia V5 CAD skills to an advanced levelHigh drive, self motivated, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Proven history of successful race component design in key relevant areas
- Experience of motorsport safety requirements
- Experience of motorsport vehicle architecture and layouts
- Experience of motorsport environment sign off requirements
- Catia V5 capability
- Knowledge of FE tools and techniques
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486086