Our luxury brand automotive client have a long term contract based in Gaydon, West Midlands for a Project Engineer.
The role involves working as part of a small team that review and benchmark all outsource component D&D activity to ensure Value for Money.
The successful candidate will:-
- Conduct complete analysis - in line with departmental processes - of component D&D activities.
- Lead / support engineering discussions on component D&D requirements with internal Engineers.
- Lead / support cost discussions with Tier 1 component suppliers.
- Deliver all required administration, task management and planning.
- May be required to travel within and outside of the UK
Skills & Experience required:-
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-motivated and possess a passion for the industry and the role Cost analysis / management experience
- An intermediate knowledge level in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working with / for Tier 1 automotive suppliers
- Knowledge of automotive component design
- Previous experience of working in a team environment yet able to deliver excellent results with complete autonomy.
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good presentation skills Good organisational & prioritisation skills
Must have a valid driving licence a valid passport and provide all own resources to carry out the role, including phone.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487710