1st / 2nd Line Support
1st Line / 2nd Line Support Analyst
Salary & Benefits: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +25 days holiday, 35 hour week, company pension after probation, AXA health insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Season ticket loan.
1st Line / 2nd Line Support Analyst required by a leading organisation based in Central London on a permanent basis. The successful 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Analyst will provide phone and hands-on IT technical support and training to staff and third parties. The 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Analyst will be an enthusiastic, prompt, motivated and well-organised. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation where you will be exposed to new technologies, given training and empowered to grow with company.
Required skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Some proven experience in a similar support role, with troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in resolving critical technical issues (hardware / desktop or software)
- An enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to develop further in IT career
- Active Directory experience
- Knowledge of office365
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites 2013/2016/O365 – use and support
- Knowledge of latest Windows Server and domain environments
- PC hardware knowledge
- Basic networking skills
- Knowledge of VMWare would be desirable, however not essential.
This is a great time for a desktop support engineer to join the team and have the opportunity to grow within an expanding business as well as building on your own professional development.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Elliot Hall on for immediate consideration.
To gain access to exciting career opportunities prior to the wider market, feel free to add me to your LinkedIn network. Search for “Elliot Hall” and you can easily find me.
Ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Windows, Microsoft office 2010, active directory, exchange, hardware, software, communication, desktop support, 2nd line)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77530455