Senior Communications Officer
Senior Press and Media Relations Officer - Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our public-sector client based in Central Glasgow has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Senior Press and Media relations professional to coordinate public statements including press and media releases and create new public relations opportunities.
- Experience of developing engaging external communications strategies
- Senior level stakeholder engagement
- Experience of managing high profile media and PR Campaigns
- Experience of enhancing an organisations reputation through innovative social media and communications solutions
- Supporting senior staff in proactive and reactive media situations
- Experience of working at a senior level, building strong relationships and creating positive networks
The ideal candidate will have significant education or public-sector experience and proven ability of delivering successful communications campaigns.
Please be advised that successful candidates will need to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488933