Front End Developer (Angular)
The largest privately held medical communications company in the world. Built on a reputation of scientific excellence and quality, My client is the global leader in delivering world-class, innovative education and medical marketing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Responsible for the creation, development and implementation of internal and external websites and web solutions for hand-held devices (including applications) with a specific focus on eLearning programmes.
- Actively advises on project designs, particularly in relation to user-ability and user interaction across multiple platforms
- Maintain existing internal and external web based programmes, and troubleshoots as appropriate
- Initiates assessments of the multimedia landscape internally and externally to maintain and improve delivery of web based initiatives
- Works in an integrated fashion within a multidisciplinary team, including designers and backend developers as well as members of project teams
- Proactively manage projects as well as working alongside a project manager on large scale projects
- Proactively maintain and review current team process, suggesting practical ideas for improvements and developments, lead the implementation of process changes where appropriate
- Provides web-based support for internal colleagues and off site technical support for client projects as appropriate
Any other duties as required in order to undertake your role effectively.
The (hopeful) YOU
- Demonstrable detailed knowledge and understanding of frontend web development and would consider self to be more programmer than designer but comfortable with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design patterns and frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Backbone, Angular2 is a bonus)
- Experience of delivery within a multi-disciplined team
- Experience of working within an agency environment project/team with multiple ongoing projects
- Good HTML5 and CSS3 development experience
- Experience with source control systems, in particular GIT, and understands what continuous integration is.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474916