My client is an innovation hub for a reputable retail brand which is going through a £750 million digital transformation. They are looking for a Scrum Master to join their team permanently in Central London to be part of something new and only do BIG THINGS in a small but close-knit team.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for many small, agile delivery focused teams, ensuring that the team is eased through sprint planning, stand-ups, show and tells and retrospectives.
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring that agile concepts and principles are adhered to and drive a culture of continuous improvement, resolving conflict through discussing and leading individuals and team to become self-sufficient and highly effective.
- - Passion for Agile Project Management
- - Understanding of SCRUM, XP and Kanban Methodologies
- - Experience acting as a team leader
- - Ability to effectively manage stakeholders
- - Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- - Understanding and knowledge of digital technologies and architecture
- - A Problem Solver
- - A Team player
- - Experience coaching
- - Experience with JIRA (not essential)
This is a chance for a Scrum Master to work in a small agency with the financial resources of a major retailer.
If the above sounds like you please apply;
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484347