CRM Application Support officer
Advantage resourcing is looking for a CRM Application Support officer for a Healthcare Sector. This is a permanent role based in London.
For submission candidates will be requested right to work documentation (passport/visa details) and offers will be subject to relevant credit, criminality and reference checks.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Strong technical knowledge of the Microsoft application suite, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and SharePoint 2010/2013
- In-depth specialist knowledge of complex information management systems
- Experience in the delivery of complex work, incorporating multiple inputs and stakeholders, management of fluctuating workflow and associated resource management
- Strong technical problem solving skills and ability to diagnose technical problems quickly
- Strong background in Technical Application Support
- Experienced in working with outsourced solution providers
- Significant experience in end to end testing of complex applications
- Experience in unstructured and structured data management
- Expertise of information governance and IT security (cyber)
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of specialist technical areas, acquired through post graduate qualification / professional accreditation or equivalent experience;
- Relevant professional / Microsoft qualifications, e.g. MCSE, MCTS;
- IT security qualifications
- ITIL service delivery
- Agile / devOps certification
If interested please apply or send your CV through or contact Ria Ghosh on ***********
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489159