- Test Analyst reporting to the GDPR Test Manager UK.
- Must be proactive and versatile and adapt quickly to new environments and be available to work outside office hours.
- Should have at least 4 years in Manual Testing.
- Should have at least 2 years in Automation Testing.
- Must have experience on financial sector. Should have a good understanding of Banking and Savings for Retail and Corporation.
- Understand the internal summarisation of the GDPR requirements and perform the testing Strategy of all Business and IT processes, systems, procedures and controls, producing an analysis summary report as an initial deliverable as Testing Strategy.
- User stories/functional specifications or business change documentation.
- Ensure the quality of the GDPR implementation.
- Define the Test Strategy.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Prepare /update metrics dashboard at the end of the completion of project
Knowledge and skills required:
- Experience in Information Governance, Data Privacy, Data Protection and regulatory projects
- Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Banking processes e.g. mortgages, payments, loans, debit/credit cards, insurance, investments, and personal accounts. Insurance and investments.
- Experience of Test Managing Large scale projects within a complex project environment working on waterfall/Agile methodologies.
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation in Software Testing.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488761