£23 - 28k
This is an opportunity to work with a widely renowned and highly successful online and print publication who have been market leading in the UK for 60 years and counting. They are looking for a bright, determined and inquisitive graduate to join the team where they will provide excellent training and benefits and every opportunity to grow your career within an already talented team!
As a Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Developing into an investment analysis expert across several different marketing channels
- Use data to make recommendations for marketing campaigns and product/service offerings
- Deliver regular reporting and dashboards to key stakeholders
- Support the wider marketing team in creating and then evaluating marketing campaigns and their performance
As a Marketing Analyst you will have:
- High quality (2:1 or above) numerate degree i.e. Finance, Mathematics, Physics etc alongside outstanding A - levels
- Coding experience in SQL, SAS, VBA or similar
- Knowledge or exposure to database platforms i.e. MySQL or SQL Server
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Bags of Enthusiasm!
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on: *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489648