Investment Associate orManager- Renewable energy infrastructure
Our client is a rapidly growing private equity investment group with a core investment focus in the renewable energy infrastructure space.
They are currently looking to recruit an Investment Associate or manager as a part of their expanding investment team.
You will need to be an Italian speaker.
- The position will primarily involve investment analysis, transaction execution and asset management support, including:
- Screening potential investment opportunities, industry/sector/technology research, analysis of regulatory frameworks and incentive legislation across Europe and globally
- Financial modelling and valuation of new investments, assessing returns and various sensitivities
- Coordinating with advisers and leading on due diligence work streams (technical, financial, tax, legal, etc.)
- Debt structuring and execution, working with lenders to structure debt financing, and reviewing/negotiating key commercial terms of the finance documentation
- Preparing investment committee papers outlining the investment case and key risks
- Updating and maintaining financial models across the portfolio, and working with external parties to determine periodic valuations
- Working with the asset manager and finance team on bank reporting, covenant testing/monitoring, budget preparation, cash optimisation and performance improvement
- Other fund related responsibilities from time to time
- 3yrs + financial analysis, ideally experienced in project finance/debt modelling or the capacity to learn these techniques quickly
- an extremely proactive individual willing to take on significant responsibilities, whom is comfortable working independently and leading, whom will look for solutions and will naturally try to figure things out themselves first
- someone who can articulate ideas clearly and in a structured way
- backgrounds from investment funds, investment banks, lending banks or accountancy firms.
- High level academic background.
- Italian speaker
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488328