MDM Solution Architect
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model?, recognised as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India?s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 389,000 of the world?s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. For more information, visit us at ***********.
- Provide knowledge in MDM design, implementation and deployment with demonstrable hands on experience
- Provide recommendations for re-usable design patterns
- Provide input & vision to MDM development standards and guidelines
- Provide input & knowledge on architecture, design, development, unit testing, deployment and short-term warranty support
- Lead by example with hands on practitioner?s knowledge.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment
Consulting & Communication:
- Provide senior level consulting and advisory services to clients as subject matter expert for IBM Master Data Management
- Elicit technical business requirements and understand MDM related architecture patterns.
- Take part in Design Brainstorm & design approval process
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understand and mitigate risks & issues
- IBM MDM HUB hands on experience
- Design & develop of highly efficient/high performance ETL mappings/workflows
- Implement industry best practices
- Strong working knowledge of integration techniques through Enterprise Service Bus.
- Hands on experience in development of java web-services for integration
- Hands on experience in Java user exit development in MDM
Role descriptions / Expectations from the Role
MDM Solution Architects/Business Technical Leads will be responsible for guiding the full lifecycle of a MDM solutions using the vendor specific MDM toolset, including requirements analysis, modeling, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment. We are looking for candidates with strong technology skills within a major MDM vendor tool to be able to design, build and consult on data transformation, data integration, data quality management and data migration data management solutions. The following are key:
- Minimum of 7 years MDM development and implementation experience
- Ability to support business development activities to shape and communicate proposed solutions to client executives and architects
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487105