Senior Software Engineer (full stack)
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (full Stack), to join there team based in Cambridge. The company has an excellent working ethic and really sets out to make the working environment a happy yet busy environment. The company started up 10 years ago and has been growing very successfully and now has 2 office in London and Cambridge.
- Full Stack Engineer focusing on solution design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Contributing the the overall delivery of software products/components while working in collaboration with product and other teams.
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure well integrated solutions.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; driving new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Mentor and raising the game of your team mates.
- Fully participating in the Agile process including speaking up and raising your opinion!
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc).
- Researching and learning new methodologies and technologies while bringing that knowledge to the team.
What makes you There next Senior Engineer?
- You will share our instinct to be adventurous but pragmatic in technology choices, passion for technology. You will have pursued your interest in functional programming languages either professionally or in your spare time.
- You have experience working in a startup/scale-ups with SaaS-based platforms and cloud technology;
- Web development experience with MV* frameworks (React a plus);
- Design and development of RESTful API?s with a good understanding of best practices;
- Strong attention to detail in both code quality and aesthetic UI presentation;
- Good understanding of HTTP
If you are passionate about technology and want to have weekly yoga, tech events and Friday cocktails then this is the company for you.
To find out more please email your details
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484832