Infrastructure & Voice Communications Manager
A permanent opportunity has arisen within our well-established Public Sector Clients Information, Communication and Technology Department based in Wakefield, Yorkshire.
As Infrastructure and Voice Communications Manager, you will lead the development, management and implementation of the Trusts data and telephony network, Voice Recording and mobile data strategy including the necessary integration between a number of services. In addition, you will lead on the infrastructure data and Telephony implementation to support the organisations Care and Digital strategies.
* Complete management responsibility for all the Voice Communication services across the organisation.
* Lead and oversee the development and implementation of additional and new network related services
* Provide operational responsibility for the day-to-day provision of the VC services, adopting ITIL best practices across Change, Problem Capacity and Availability Management.
* Responsible for the maintenance of Core Infrastructure for three main data centres, WAN networks for 75 remote sites, telephony, voice recording, mobile data and Airwave services within a revenue stream of approximately £ 1.5M.
* Liaise with Directors, Senior Managers and when necessary to raise awareness and understanding of network related issues and produce and distribute Monthly service availability reports to SMG.
* Overseeing the development, implementation, revision and maintenance of the organisation's IT telephony strategy to complement business need and national governance.
* Effectively manage the operational support of IT telephony, voice recording, mobile data, and Airwave and ensure compliance with any Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
For this role you need to have the following knowledge and experience:
* Knowledge of the management, design and development of Infrastructure and VC systems.
* Professional network IT qualifications i.e. CCNA/CCNP or equivalent.
* Unified Communication Solutions experience
* Knowledge of Call Centre VC requirements.
* Previous management experience working in a technical discipline.
* Significant experience of managing teams.
* Evidence of developing, implementing and managing ICT Service Level Agreements and other performance driven frameworks.
Salary range for this role is between £47k - £58k + benefits depending on your level of experience.
Knowledge of the management, design and development of Infrastructure and VC systems
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484443