Information Security Engineer
Information Security Engineer: As part of their overall GDPR Programme we are seeking an Information Security Engineer to deliver a robust Information Technology Stack to support our digital business transformation.
As an experienced Information Security Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and executing strategies to rollout modern security management solutions;
- Vulnerability management;
- IDS, SIEM, Behavioural Analysis;
- Breach management;
- Experience deploying and using the latest generation of security management tools: e.g. Alienvault, Qualys, LogRhythm, SPLUNK, AlienVault, etc.
- Linux and Windows environments (virtual and physical);
- Asset discovery and configuration management;
- Alert management strategies for running efficient operations.
- Device (physical/ virtual) encryption;
- Patch management;
- Cloud (AWS/ Azure) proponent but still with solid on-premise experience;
- Experience in cross-platform technologies and multiple OS environments
- Experience working within media or the wider marketing sector
- Compliance management;
- Information security certifications;
- GDPR project work.
As the Information Security Engineer you?re duties and responsibilities will include:
- Proven ability to establish and build an engineering function
- Defining engineering processes and practices including external supplier teams
- Proven ability to work with technical and non-technical teams:
- Proven ability to lead project teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter with desire and ability to deliver engineering solutions
- Engineer new products and solutions
- Transform legacy solutions
This is a 6 month contract assignment and will have scope and responsibility across the EMEA region.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489269