IT Project Manager - Software Implementation
IT Project Manager - Solihull - £60,000 +Package
La Fosse are partnered with a high-growth logistics business to appoint an IT Project Manager to manage the implementation of several packaged software implementations over the next 9 months, as part of a wider transformation programme.
The projects have already been scoped and the packages have been selected, the focus is on ensuring successful implementation and subsequent business change management.
The position can be based in Solihull, Nottingham or Kent with a degree of travel. There is remote working technology to support flexible working, therefore experience working remotely across multiple locations would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven track record of successfully managing the implementation of software solutions, ideally on an enterprise wide scale.
- Formal project management certification (Prince 2, SCRUM, Agile or similar).
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- A PM who enjoys being close to the action and very hands on in their approach.
- Experience in the logistics sector would be ideal, however not essential.
Please submit your profile in advance of a conversation with Joseph Bourton who is leading the search.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489306