Brewster Pratap is currently working with a business in the Bradford area to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their fast paced and rapidly growing business.
Working alongside a team of accountants your role as financial accountant will be to cover the following areas:
- Weekly and monthly P&L accounts
- Annual budget setting
- Cash forecasting
- Monthly variance analysis of Actuals Vs Budget
- Liaising with budget holders, providing support and explanation of variances to the budget on weekly and monthly accounts
- Liaising with auditors during annual audit process and providing any necessary support
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register
- Ad hoc project work and covering for other financial accountants where possible.
You will be qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA and have a strong background in financial accounting. You will have previously worked in a fast paced and dynamic environment and have the ability to work under pressure and in a changing business.
Strong IT skills and Advanced Excel are essential.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484787