Performance Test Engineer
The company are an established retail group with more than 20 million home improvement customers in over 1000 stores in the UK and across Europe. Digital is changing the way we shop; as a result this company are building a state of the art digital team to work on new and innovative projects and as a result require Performance Test Engineers to join them in their Southampton based head office.
- Considerable proven track record in performance testing
- Experience using multiple performance testing tools (such as LoadRunner, JMeter, Gattling etc.)
- Understand data requirements and how to preload automatically
- Experience of multiple platforms and environments in more than one industry sector
- Experience of working directly with clients
- Have a deep understanding of the performance test project lifecycle and deliverables
- Have a strong understanding of performance test principles
- Analyse the application/hardware under test, the performance testing requirements and the project acceptance criteria
- Design test scenario(s) and produce project test plans
- Undertake the initial installation and configuration of the performance testing tool and monitors
- Have expertise in the use of the chosen tool on a variety of platforms and in different technical environments
- Build and test the performance scenario(s)
- Execute the tests, collate results from the performance test tool and produce analysis reports
- Contribute to performance bottleneck identification and resolution
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security and quality best practice
As a result of multiple positions being open, this role is paying a flexible salary depending on experience in addition to a generous benefits package including annual bonus.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Liam Grady:
************* | ***********************************
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489380