Product Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Product Design Engineer to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership based in Hinckley.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
Our Development Department are looking for an experienced Product Design Engineer to work with the design and development team to design and develop innovative products for manufacture.
As a Product Design Engineer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Production of CAD drawings of hot food equipment products
- Designing electro-mechanical products
- Collating data and parts to be handed over to production for the build of signed-off goods.
- New product development
- Project management and design engineering of products from prototyping /testing to store installation
- Manage design projects
- Oversee prototyping and detailed design
An ideal Product Design Engineer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience of the above duties
- Experience in designing hot zone, white goods (such as washing machines) and /or box-electrical products would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Solid Edge or Solid Works (although equivalent 3D / CAD packages will be considered)
- Ability to work without Supervision and effectively as a team
- Exceptional organisation, innovation, problem solving skills and methodical thinking
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary
For an opportunity to join our company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 963111632 / INDHP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487979