NX Design Engineer
I am currently seeking three Mechanical Design Engineers to work with a client of mine on a unique product based in Germany. Some key information regarding the positions are as follows:
Rate: EUR400-EUR500 per day
Duration: 6 months initially
Location: Munich Area, Germany
My client, a thriving and fast growing start-up back by ESA are developing the next generation of airborne personal transportation vehicles. Having completed several successful prototypes, they are now developing the design for production and therefore require a number of experienced Design Engineers.
The Role & Experience Required:
- Creation of complex aerospace components and assemblies in 3D CAD (NX)
- Creation of 2D Technical Drawings appropriate for production and certification procedures
- Previous experience with Unigraphics / NX is required
- Advanced knowledge of GD&T
- Experience with PLM/PDM systems will be a distinct advantage
- English is essential, German Language skills would be an advantage (but is not a pre-requisite).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486799