Network Engineer - Palo Alto, Juniper
Network Engineer - Cisco, Juniper
We are an MSP looking for a Network Engineer - Palo Alto, Juniper who isn't shy of a challenge carrying out project work covering design, implementation, support and management of complex data networks internally and externally.
Summary of the Network Engineer - Palo Alto, Juniper role
As a Network Engineer - Palo Alto, Juniper we require soft skills as well as technical skills are important in this role. Sound understanding of key enterprise and service provider applications is critical. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as well as the ability to create and deliver effective presentations. This role also requires the Network Engineer - Palo Alto, Juniper to work closely with other departments and must possess the ability to see both the large and small picture.
Duties of the Network Engineer - Palo Alto, Juniper
- All aspects of the operational network including diagnosing and troubleshooting issues
- Maintenance of the network
- Occasional pre-sales technical support to ensure design and implementation is of a high standard
- Acting as a technical point of escalation within the Networks Operations Team
- Proactive monitoring and management of vast data-sets
- Working closely with development and QA teams to meet growth requirements
Network Engineer - Palo Alto, Juniper - Any experience with an MSP or ISP would be desirable!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484947