Long term Contract
£9 - £10 p/h (+ free parking and access to on site gym facilities)
08:30 - 17:00
We are recruiting for a multinational engineering company based in Greenwich, SE10 to support the Materials and Procurement teams.
You must have experience in working closely with suppliers, in order to track and chase materials, update site systems and have general control over material movement on site.
The successful candidate should have demonstrable experience of SAP, to plan the quantities and timeframes of material requirements. A successful candidate would need to have advanced Excel skills and be comfortable using all aspects of Excel without training.
Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry using Microsoft Excel
- Use of in-house systems such as SAP
- Liaising with the in-house supply chain, procurement and buying professionals
- Reporting material availability and departmental performance to senior management
- Ensure availability of the components (of all the BOM levels) below in the BOM structure
- Competent in the use of Microsoft programs
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel & SAP
- Confident communicating over the phone
Please note this is an ongoing contract role, working 37.5 hours per week and is based in Greenwich (SE10.)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485910