National Account Coordinator (Administrator)
National Account Coordinator
(Involves Administration & Face to Face Customer Interaction)
£19,000.00- 19,500.00 DOE
Our client is a privately owned manufacturer of fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture, the organisation has been in operation for 40 years and is experiencing growth year on year despite the economic crisis.
We are now currently recruiting for a National Account Coordinator to be based at our clients head office in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. This is envisaged to be a development role to become a National Account Manager in the longer term so we are looking for candidates that may just be starting off in their working career, perhaps a graduate or someone with similar experience in the industry, in the early stages of their career.
The purpose of the role:
To assist the National Sales Manager with all aspects of the company?s relationships with National Account Customers such as the major home builders: Barratt Homes, Wimpeys, David Wilson. The role is varied and the successful applicant will be expected to be able to work on their own initiative to ensure that the company provides a professional level of support to their National Account Customers.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creating reports on company performance on the supply & fit of furniture ? timescales and KPI?s etc, using statistics documented on the internal system
- Extracting information from the system to support review meetings
- Attending customer reviews with the Sales Manager and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Responding to customer requests for information and provide feedback
- Providing clear pricing files from National agreement quotations
- Liaising with customers and internal departments to respond to queries
- Corresponding with customers? contracts in a professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Analysing and manipulating information in Excel spreadsheets
To fulfil this role you must:
- Show a keen interest in the company, their products and its reputation
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be of smart appearance and take pride in giving a good first impression
- Posses strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Have advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, graphs and formulas)
- Have a keen eye for detail as accuracy is essential
- Have excellent timekeeping and time management skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Be able to work under own initiative and prioritise tasks
- Have the ability to communicate confidently with customers at all levels in person or via telephone or email
- Have a willingness to learn new personal and professional skills whilst developing within your role
Hours of Work are 08:30-5:00 Monday-Thursday (45 minutes for lunch) and 08:30-4:00 on Friday (1 hour for lunch). The company is based on both Barnsley and Rotherham main bus routes and your holiday entitlement will be 28 days per year including stats.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486571