Information Architect -Manchester - £680/ Day Inside IR35
Information Architect - Manchester - £680/ Day Inside IR35
The Maximum Daily Pay Rate: £600 - £680 (Competitive rates required)
Due to the service of the role this now be based on an Umbrella solution on a PAYE basis.
We are current looking to fill an Information Architect role for our client based in Manchester.
This is an urgent requirement, with a one stage interview process, a start date as soon as possible.
This role is heavily involved within search technology, and will lead the organisation and labelling of websites, intranets, online communities, people, and digital assets to support usability and findability.
They are currently in the process of modernising their learning, and you will be joining at the start of the project to drive this forwards. You will agree the plan, prototype, scale and deploy the documents having a hands on role throughout.
A proven track record in the following is required:
- Good knowledge of search technology and user behaviour in searching
- Extensive experience in organising and labelling websites, intranets, online communities, people and digital assets to support usability and findability
- Good knowledge of Information/taxonomic systems
- Experience of implementing divisional/enterprise-level data/information architectures, or creating solution architectures for major applications or change programmes
- Knowledge of data architecture including standard data modelling concepts
- Experience developing or working with architectural concepts, strategies, roadmaps, reference architectures, architectural patterns, frameworks and principles
- Experience of developing information architecture solutions that use Sharepoint
- Strong analytical thinking and the ability to present complex concepts in a simple way
- Excellent written communication skills and experience of communicating to a wide variety of business and technology audiences
- Ability to work with multiple teams and organisational areas to agree a consensus
- Experience with data migration concepts involving Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrate the ability to work with BI teams, in an agile manner, delivering to daily tasks.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extension paying up to £680 per day depending upon experience.
Please send your CV in the first instance to *************************************** or click the "Apply Button" now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW
Information Architect, Technical Architect, Sharepoint, Usability, Search, Organisation, Labelling, Websites, learning, Intranet, Information Architecture, Change, Taxonomy, Findability, ETL, Roadmap, Modelling, BI, Business Intelligence, Metadata
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489125