Developer - Java / Spring / AngularJS - £50,000 - £55,000 DOE
Web Application Developer - Rickmansworth (NW London) - £50,000 - £55,000 DOE + Fantastic Benefits
A unique opportunity has become available to deliver software solutions for customer facing systems in a global business dating back over 60 years. This position will be based full-time at their offices in Rickmansworth and you will be joining an existing team with the below responsibilities
It is an exciting opening which will see you involved in improving the information systems of the company, developing systems, creating digital solutions and providing technical support for test and live.
The position offers a healthy starting salary and many more benefits on top!
To find out more info, please send through your CV if you have experience with the following:
- Spring, Java, AngularJS, Angular, Ionic, Drupal, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, PHP
- Experiences of Customer Websites Development
- Web Services (XML and JSON) AND Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Web Application Servers architectures, security, protocols and technologies (Apache Web Server, Tomcat)
- Unit Testing and Deployment (Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins)
- Maintenance of large scale projects
- Experience of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
This job will suit those already in a development position where you are developing web applications, web services and interfaces, or simply anyone with the above skills, looking to expand their knowledge in these areas and get stuck into an exciting development role. If this one's for you, please don't delay and apply now!
Key Words: Developer, Web Application Developer, Software Developer, Java, Spring, AngularJS, Angular, Drupal, PHP, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ionic, XML, JSON, SOA, Apache Web Server, Tomcat, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins. Agile
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489055