PHP Developer - Remote Working - £25-£35k
PHP Developer - Remote Working - £25,000 to £35,000 - Manchester
My client is offering the chance to turn your PHP skills into tangible results? Having recently won new Laravel contracts we a looking for a new PHP Developer to expand their development team.
There will be plenty of variety in your new role with a wide range of clients needs to tackle. You will be working in a relaxed friendly environment with like-minded people in a Waterfront office.
My client has a commitment to developing staff internally and offer training programs on both technical and non-technical skills and also offer a mentoring program to allow you to learn from some of the most experienced PHP Developers in the UK.
- Excellent PHP development skills & knowledge
- Working knowledge of XHTML & CSS Coding - you should be able to work with standard compliant XHTML.
- A willingness to learn & constantly improve your web related skills.
- Understanding of MySQL & MVC design patterns.
- Excellent communication & ability to explain technical details in an accessible way
The role will include:
- Translating project briefs into workable, tightly defined specifications
- Planning and researching tailored, intuitive solutions to meet client briefs which can be built within the project budget
- Reporting to Project Managers & Agency Manager on project progress & status to ensure effective communication between the Agency & client
- Completing assigned projects to a high standard with adherence to budget and deadline
- Ensuring projects test to the highest possible level prior to client presentation
- Aiding in the delivery of necessary training to clients following project completion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485587