NET Umbraco web developer
An opportunity for a web developer to join one of Edinburgh's leading digital agencies.
You will be part of an established development team, working with both the front end team as well as designers to design and build modern web applications for a range of clients across the UK.
As a developer within the team, you will be:
- Delivering quality websites and implementing full tested web pages
- Creating user friendly CMS implementations
- Designing and building modules for the Umbraco CMS
- Ensuring cross compatability between browsers and devices.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure delivery of projects and advising on the process
- Constantly looking to improve the technical knowledge in house through knowledge sharing and your own personal development.
- Working in a fully agile environment
Based in a fantastic location in Edinburgh, this company are one of the leading digital agency's that build some of the best web solutions and marketing campaigns for clients all across the UK. No two days are ever the same with the changing nature of projects and the variety of the workload.
They have incredible offices, with lots of open space, fantastic views across the city, and a real relaxed culture where they allow their staff to enjoy their work as opposed to see it as a 9-5 day job. They have a bunch of activities set up in the office, as well as relaxation areas too.
They are not a company of KPI's, they give their team the responsibility they need and set realistic deadlines so that the projects are manageable and people can maintain a very good work life balance.
- Competetive salary up to 45k
- company pension
- Healthcare plan
- 30 days holiday + buy/sell
- Cycle to work
- Monthly paid company events
- Office closed over christmas and new year
- flexible working hours around core hours
- Multiple other benefits
- 2+ years of commercial experience building web solutions
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL server
- Umbraco or equivalent CMS experience
- Passion for technology
- A great communicator with a customer centric attitude
Apply to this advert to have a confidential chat about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489668