Software Engineer (C# full stack)
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer ideally C# (full Stack), to join there team based in Cambridge. The company has an excellent working ethic and really sets out to make the working environment a happy yet busy environment. The company started up 10 years ago and has been growing very successfully and now has 2 office in London and Cambridge.
Are you the Software Engineer they need
- You will have experience in RESTful APIs design
- 2+ years of programming experience (preferably in C#)
- Build/CI systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Systems and application monitoring (e.g. Zabbix)
- Security (policy/process and/or engineering)
- You will be experienced in cloud computing (e.g. AWS, Azure), preferably with experience in containerisation.
- You will have great teamwork skills ? able to work independently and closely with others as situation and task requires
My client needs Software Engineer who has experience designing service APIs and building them, using their enthusiasm for devops. You will be working in a highly autonomous, agile environment with a small team that values collaboration, learning and sharing.
Day to day, you will be working across departments in order to help the the team become fully autonomous and bring their infrastructure to the next level. You will work closely with other experts in our Tech Ops team to design how to make these improvements, discuss the implementation with our Tech Lead, and implement the changes yourself. You will be involved in discussion on best practice and will take part in code review to ensure quality and learning throughout the crew.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company in return they will offer excellent salary and working environment including weekly yoga, tech events and Friday cocktails.
So to find about more and proceed with you application please email your CV today
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485247