Senior Pensions Administrator
Senior Pensions Administrator ? Bristol, Avon ? Full Time Permanent - Competitive Salary
Have you got a minimum of 2 years? experience in a Financial Services Administration role? If so, this role is for you?
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a market leading pensions provider based in the centre of Bristol. The role will offer you the chance to progress your career further with the opportunity to undertake industry recognised qualifications.
The Senior Pensions Administrator role will involve:
- Representing the company in a professional manner and producing work of the highest standard
- Excellent working relationships with all Investors, Advisors, third parties and internal teams. Dealing with all queries by telephone, email, and letter as appropriate
- Considered a subject matter expert representative and liaise with other teams and business areas as required
- Administer work generated by Investors, Advisers and internal instructions within service levels agreements
- Responsible for managing your own delegated work load, prioritising their activity within service level agreements and timescales and to use discretion in making decisions
- Provide good investor service, taking ownership of work, any issues arising, fixing them promptly and escalating when appropriate
- Go the extra mile; be an advocate for the Investor
- When processing use clear, concise communication (verbal & written) that is appropriate for the audience, ensuring relevant products, services and charges are explained
- Accurately updating systems to reflect work received or carried out ensuring Investor records are maintained
- Work efficiently in an organised manner
- Highlight process improvement ideas to your Team Manager
- Update process procedures and user guides as required
- A thorough understanding of the systems utilised in the team
What can this Senior Pension Administration role offer me?
The pensions industry is an exciting industry to be in which has lots of potential to grow in future. In addition to a competitive salary you can look forward to:
- Progression opportunities and industry recognised qualifications
- 35 hour working week (no weekends)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous company pension scheme
- Death in Service Benefit of 4 x Annual Salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan for travel
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Active Staff & Social Club
Interested? What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 2 years? experience in a Financial Services administration role
- Proven investor service skills, strong written and verbal communication
- Good numerical skills, with an eye for detail
- A flexible attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile
- A team player but able to work independently using your initiative
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literate, good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge of Financial Services and investment products
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English grade C or equivalent
Want to apply for this Senior Pensions Administrator role?
Don?t delay, we are looking to get this filled asap so send your CV immediately.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477250