Rate: £450 - £650 per day depending upon experience
Location: West London
Duration: 6 months rolling
- Develop high quality, testable and performant software.
- Champion Agile practices such as Pair Programming, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Work within a self-organising and cross functional Agile team.
- Help to ensure user stories are developed in vertical functional slices so that each User Story could be shipped individually.
- Contribute to user stories, using TDD and BDD approaches to ensure that quality is baked into the implementation.
- Strive for continuous improvement within the team.
- Take a proactive role seeing user stories from development through to production.
- Work as part of the team to support and maintain the live applications.
- Enjoy the extensive benefits of working for a large yet dynamic organisation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- React (doesn't have to be commercial but must have some experience with it / Flux architecture would be ideal).
- Comfortable with version control systems (GIT).
- Adept at building and maintaining cross browser/device compatible sites.
- Experience of software development for high quality, high capacity, high traffic, high availability customer facing websites.
- Working with RESTful web services.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of how to measure page performance and apply optimisation techniques.
- Experience with single page application frameworks, e.g. AngularJS.
- Working in a continuous deployment environment.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Usage of multi variant testing.
- ES6 development experience.
If this role interests you please get in touch.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486546