C++ Developer - Hedge Fund
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++ 14 Real-time Low Latency). Hedge Fund with multi-billion dollars under management is seeking a passionate senior C++ Developer to join the team responsible for the real-time trade execution platform. Your role will focus on building the order execution, real-time risk and exchange gateway components in the investment pipeline.
As a C++ Developer you?ll join an exceptional team of software and finance professionals, collaborative environment in Central London offices.
- Advanced level C++ development experience
- Experience with real-time, low latency systems (not necessarily financial)
- Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structures
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a top tier university ? Computer Science or similar STEM subject
- Excellent communication skills
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this contract C++ Developer opportunity.
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++ 14 Real-time Low Latency); Location: London; Rate: £600 to £650 p/day; Term: 6 months; Start: Immediate / ASAP
This C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++ 14 Real-time Low Latency) contract vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484108