Landing Gear Systems Engineer V&V
Landing Gear Systems Engineer (V&V)
Filton, Bristol - 12 month contract - Pay rate £38 p/h Ltd
We are looking to recruit a Landing gear Systems Engineer to work for our market leading client based in Filton, Bristol. The task of Validation and Verification on the ATA32 Landing Gear Systems will ensure that a robust development process is adhered to in order to achieve Certification and early product maturity
- The ATA32 V&V engineer will be responsible for performing V&V and Requirements Based Engineering (RBE) activities across ATA32 systems primarily on the A350 program but maybe required to support other programs
- The ATA32 V&V engineer will manage all V&V data in the 'DOORS' requirement tool
- The ATA32 V&V engineer will provide V&V process guidance and support
- The ATA32 V&V engineer will also be required to support departmental mission initiatives
- The ATA32 V&V engineer will report to V&V Leader operationally and Head of Department functionally.
The scope of V & V efforts will include (but is not limited to):
- Define the validation and verification means and methods for the requirements.
- Plan the V&V activities for the development phase of ATA32 Systems.
- Create information relating to the V and V of ATA32 Systems. (Validation, traceability, design verification and product verification).
- Provide guidelines to help the system designers in establishing of the strategy of validation and verification, and to ensure the traceability.
- Update specifications (Top Level Landing Gear Description Document, Top Level Landing Gear Requirements Document, System Requirement Document, High Level Purchaser Technical Specification, etc) on behalf of the design team.
- Preparation of Laboratory, Ground & Flight Test Requests on behalf of design team.
- Participation in the system development activities.
- Contribute to the certification of the systems by presenting the ATA32 Validation and Verification summary in accordance with Certification requirements.
- Update the V&V plan for the development of ATA32 systems in line with ATA32 requirements.
- Specify requirements for, obtain, and work with V and V evidence from Suppliers
- Use DOORS and test analysis tools (Excel, Matlab, LTM etc) for the V & V purposes.
- Provide updates to requirements document where necessary (TLLGRD, TLLGDD, SRD, HLPTS)
- Maintain validation and traceability evidence from Top level documentation through System Requirement Document, common System Requirement Document, System Design Document to High Level Purchaser Technical Specification, common High Level Purchaser Technical Specification in DOORS
- Update of V&V plans in accordance with program needs
- Maintain design verification, product verification and compliance data in DOORS
- Address program generated V&V KPIs
- Prepare V&V summary at various Aircraft milestones.
- Maintain V&V data in DOORS (requirement management tool)
- Review and work with V&V data from supplier
- Prepare LTR, GTR and FTR as required
- Provide support to testing activities
- Support department mission initiatives.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484808