Senior Campaign Manager - Air
Senior Campaign Manager
A market leading science and technology company which comprises of dedicated teams who are experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Many of the projects you will work on are of national importance. Everything we do is focused on defending sovereign capability, protecting lives and securing the vital interests of our customers who include major UK OEM's and Government Departments.
We are transforming our business by investing in a world class business winning capability to deliver significant growth across the Group. This investment is targeted at growing the business and aims to ensure that we have the leadership in place that can deliver the winning solutions that our customers need. To facilitate this, we are augmenting our existing talent with dedicated, high calibre business winning experts.
In this Senior Campaign Manager role we are looking for strategic and innovative business development professionals with a proven ability to deliver a portfolio of new contracts with a value greater than £50M.
- Reporting to a Business Development Director, drive a structured and improved approach to forecasting, planning and securing business across the company in the UK in line with the business strategy.
- The strategic brains of a business winning capability; leading a campaign that is designed to deliver a step change in growth to the organisation over a 3-5 year period. Develop, deliver and drive the strategy through an Integrated Team, focusing on new markets and customers.
- Secure >£50M of business each year with agreed cash-flow and revenue profiles.
- Lead a portfolio of opportunities across UK MOD, wider UK Government, Primes and SMEs consistent with Company strategy; develop appropriate partnerships across customer and industry communities.
- Establish investment cases to secure business and build capability in the context of company overall strategy
- Set the campaign win strategy and deliver against challenging objectives. Through mobilising a dedicated Integrated Capture Team, develop and deliver a qualified 5 year order intake pipeline valued in the hundreds of millions.
- Proven ability to lead teams of senior professionals across virtual teams
- Experience in mobilising teams to execute strategic capture plans that meet stretching in-year targets and achieve long-term growth.
- Demonstrable track record of developing win strategies, managing and closing a portfolio pipeline worth in excess of £50m per year over a 3-5 year period
- Skilled at developing effective revenue pipelines and strategies to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Strong commercial focus and acumen underpinned by broad, innovative and strategic thinking
- A background within the research, defence, aerospace, technology or Information security markets is desirable, although highly credible candidates from other sectors are encouraged
- Experience working with international customers
- Ex military/RAF background
- Programme Delivery and Management experience
- Experience of working within the Air domain
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to further their career with a world leading FTSE250 scientific and technological organisation.
If this is you then please get in touch for the opportunity to become integral to our growth and will lead one of our major campaigns.
Please apply or contact Ricky Nutt at for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487857