Store Supervisor - Leeds (Menswear)
Are you looking for your next new challenge as a Supervisor / Team Leader?
Want to work within a great team and brand! - Then read on:
Established in 1913, this formal menswear brand is currently seeking as skilled and experienced Store Supervisor / Team Leader to support the manager in the ongoing success of their branch in Leeds.
Creating high quality exclusive formalwear, with the brand worn by members of royalty and aristocracy alike; this company offers classic tailored suits as well as distinguished and luxurious style. With 30 stores across the UK and plan’s for continued growth, this business seeks a talented Store Supervisor / Team Leader, with experience from a Luxury / Mid-Market background to and drive sales and standards within the store.
- As Store Supervisor you will be responsible for maximising sales and add on sales at all times, leading by example at all times reporting to the Store Manager.
- You will be ambitious and always eager to go the extra mile to support the business
- As a Stare Supervisor you will have the ability to train and develop your team whilst ensuring consistency in your work.
- You will be commercially aware, able to ensure great presentation of the store to increase footfall and store sales as a result
- You will ensure customer service standards are of the highest standards at all times
To be suitable for this role you will be a current Supervisor or Team Leader with experience working within high-end / luxury fashion, ideally formal menswear.
You will need to be enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious to be suitable for the above role
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77509144