Job Title: IT Developer
Salary: Up to £40k per annum
An established organisation is seeking a Developer to join a thriving IT team working to create and improve systems/applications within the business.
You will work alongside the solutions team, project managers and the customer to define requirements for new developments & system upgrades.
They are seeking individuals with a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to the environment.
- Knowledge of development/ scripting languages and frameworks such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX; TSQL, xml, VB6 and Classic ASP
- Develop software and work with Oracle and SQL databases
- Be able to write and understand database queries
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to produce good quality documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to create working prototypes at a variety of levels of fidelity, independently or as part of a team
- Uses knowledge and experiences of programming languages (mentioned in Skills and Knowledge section) to create applications that are fit for purpose.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of current practice in own area of expertise
- Uses knowledge and experience of MSSQL and Oracle to create tables, views, stored procedures within databases in conjunction with application development.
- Captures requirements, creates use cases, and prepares written functional specifications, technical designs for implementation.
- Analyses business and functional requirements along with existing or proposed system and make recommendations for improvement.
- Document solutions technical designs and implementation information.
- Assist the business to integrate systems as required
If you'd like to progress an application, please apply with your CV immediately!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487001