Family Solicitor- Matrimonial
- Matrimonial and Family Solicitor
- Full time, permanent
My client is a well established, professional and forward thinking Law Firm with offices all over Yorkshire.
Due to planned strategy for growth, they require an experienced Matrimonial & Family Lawyer to join their Family Department in Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a hugely successful team and take the business to the next level.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and matrimonial law. Realistically they should have a minimum of 3 years PQE as they will be expected to manage their own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm's marketing activities.
Applicants should have the following attributes:-
- A minimum of 3 yrs PQE gained in Family / Matrimonial Law;
- A strong client following or contacts whom they are able to bring with them;
- The ability to generate their own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals;
- Good marketing focus and be commercially aware, with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable contribution to the growth of the Firm's portfolio;
- Credible and professional enough to contribute to the growth of an already successful department;
- Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly and a good team player;
- Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels;
- Additional managerial skills and be seeking to lead and mentor a successful department.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of private Family and Matrimonal matters with a focus on high net worth financial applications. They will be excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close knit team where they can contribute to the growth of the department.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Mehreen Arif at Circle Recruitment on *************/************************************
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483846