Do you want to work for a global retailer? Be part of a growing team? Are you a Merchandiser ready for the next challenge?
Michael Page fashion are recruiting for a well-recognised global retailer who have recently had year on year growth, they are now looking for an ambitious, strong individual who can support and drive the business going forward.
The Merchandiser will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of seasonal buying plans through thorough analysis of historical data and understanding of future trends and activities.
- Set and agreed KPIs with buyer, sales, margin, markdown, terminal stock and stock phasing.
- Working with the Buyer to develop commercial, balanced ranges within this framework.
- Ensure final ranges selected meet targets outlined
- Plan and control the product intake phasing
- Maximise opportunities and minimise risks by monitoring performance verses plan and taking remedial action where necessary.
- Accurate forecasting of markdown and terminal stock forecasts. Minimising unplanned markdown.
- Maintain effective control of Open to buy, intake, allocation.
- Managing, training and developing Assistant Merchandisers and Allocators
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- High standard of numerical and analytical ability
- Previous experience within Merchandising.
- Commercial awareness