My client a leading technology and software development business based in the heart of Devon are looking for an experienced SQL Server Developer (TSQL & SQL) to join their growing development team.
To be considered for this role you MUST have in-depth commercial experience developing SQL Server based systems and software using the following;
- Microsoft SQL Server
- TSQL & SQL scripting skills (especially stored procedures!)
- Optimisation Skills
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot TSQL & SQL
- In-depth Experience of SQL and TSQL scripting
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouse Methodologies
- Experienced in structured Agile/Scrum development practices
- Knowledge of MS BI Stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS) would be useful but is NOT essential
- Knowledge of MS.NET environment would be extremely useful but is NOT essential
SQL Server, TSQL, SQL, Scripting, Optimisation, Debugging, Troubleshooting, MS BI Stack, SSRS, SSAS. SSIS, Data Warehouse, Agile, Scrum, MS.NET
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading UK business undergoing fast growth. Our cleint offers an excellent salary and outstanding benefits package to the successful candidate.
Please send your application and CV (in word format) to me as soon as possible - I will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail - interview slots have been pre-booked already!
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489991