Financial Services Administrator / IFA Administrator
Exciting opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator / IFA Administrator based in Exeter city centre, some travel to my clients Plymouth office will be required. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning, this role is to support the financial planners both in terms of new business and offering a high level of ongoing service.
- To support the financial planners to meet business targets
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for client service to resolve administrative issues
- To manage financial planner?s diaries by booking meetings
- To help financial planners prepare for meetings
- To assist Paraplanners to conduct product and investment research, to wrote suitability letters to confirm advice
- To help ensure files are compliant and complete
- To process new business and track to completion
- To write letters to clients and providers as appropriate
- To provide a high level of service to clients, including regular valuations
- To perform general office administrative tasks, such as handling post, emails
- To maintain and update back office systems, including Wrap platforms
- To help organise events and seminars
- To perform other ad-hoc task in the office as required
- Previous experience of working in an IFA admin support role for an IFA practice.
- CII Award in Financial Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge of FSA compliance procedures
- Research and analysis skills re financial advice
- Personable, with a good telephone manner
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A high level of organisational ability, combined with a keen eye of detail
- The ability to prioritise tasks and handle large amounts of paperwork efficiently
- A self-starter, with the ability to organise themselves without close supervision, but able to work as part of a team, particularly with the financial planner.
As some travel is involved to my clients Plymouth office a driving licence and car are essential! Please get in touch with Jayne at Cathedral Appointments for further details if you feel you match the essential criteria for this role!
Other ? IFA Admin support, Financial Administrator, FSA compliance, Financial planning, IFA Practice
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484458