PPC Manager - Client Side
FPSG's client has been established for over 20 years, based just outside of Edinburgh and an additional 2 offices across Scotland.
The family run e-Commerce business has a strong reputation within their fields of expertise and enviable clients, making this a stable, growing business.
The PPC Position
As the PPC Specialist you will be responsible for creating sophisticated Paid Search campaigns to drive traffic and improve ROI.
The client will only consider candidates who have already specialised in PPC.
As the PPC Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Strategy of Pay per Click Campaigns with high budgets (c. £250,000+ per annum)
- PPC Implementation & Campaign Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Reporting on PPC Campaigns
- Keep yourself abreast and ahead of the latest PPC developments
- Take real ownership over PPC Campaigns working with the Digital team
You must have the following to be considered:
- Minimum 12 months within a PPC focused position in a commercial environment (ideally e-Commerce)
- The ability to demonstrate experience with significant PPC budgets (either from and agency or client side background)
- Strong use of Google Adwords (ideally qualified)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Highly analytical individual
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488348