SQL Analyst - SQL Server, SSIS
SQL Analyst - SQL Server, SSIS, Integration services, Data Analyst, Business Intelligence
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised and highly respected co-operation who lead cloud payment systems globally. You will have the opportunity to train and gain software development skills and Dialler Analyst experience.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25k - £30k
Our global client is offering an exciting opportunity to join a team of SQL developers and Analysts and to help continually improve their data. You will collaboratively work within the Sales Optimisation Technology and Data team to proactively develop the dialler and data allocation to optimise business performance. Delivering projects to develop business processes to improve sales performance and efficiency.
Essential Technical Experience Required
- 1 years commercial SQL experience
- 1 - 2 years Database querying experience
Desirable Technical Experience Required
- Dialler Analyst experience
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Yearly 7% performance bonus
- Ongoing training and development up to management or Senior Developer level
- Guaranteed 5k benefits package which can be spread across your chosen benefits (paid as additional bonus monthly, gym membership, pension, private healthcare etc)
- International office in a vibrant and interesting environment
For this SQL Analyst permanent job, please apply now.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications, however this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484227