Senior Service Desk Analyst
Working for a leading NHS organisation, you will work within a Service Desk environment responsible for the day to day running of the IT Technical Support service to all staff.
You will be responsible for analysing incidents, ensuring change management processes are adhered to across ICT teams and carrying out problem management / trend analysis in line with the process developed by the ITSM Systems and Process improvement lead.
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support for all personal computing devices used by the staff and those working remotely (e.g. desktop PCs, laptop PCs, mobiles devices (Blackberry, PDAs, 3G), scanners)
* Look to Support/lead a team supporting the performance management.
* Accountable for the provision of a responsive and effective technical support service to staff within the organisation.
* Facilitate the transition of support for projects to the live environment
* Undertake development work necessary to support the implementation and support of new technologies
* Ensure a culture of ITIL Service management standards are adhered to by the Technical Analysts
* Manage the IT support arrangements for various IT packages and software, ensuring a close working relationship with the PMO on any future IT projects
* Undertake system administration and network tasks as directed by the Head of IT Operations and other senior technical leads as required
For this role you need to have the following experience:
* have experience leading a team and dealing with a good amount of performance management
* Excellent knowledge of ITIL principles
* Experience of managing ITSM systems
o Developing business requirements
o Configuring ITSM
o Providing Reports and Analysis of ITSM and related Service Delivery systems
* Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Products, particularly:
o Microsoft Windows 2000, XP; Win 7
o Office 2003; 2007; 2010
* Excellent knowledge of computer hardware including PC architecture and PC hardware
* Proven ability to upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software configurations
* Knowledge of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network concepts and protocols
This role is working inside of IR35 and will pay between £13 - £17.50 + HP PAYE or £16 - £21.75 UMB/PSC INSCOPE depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485593