Multi-Skilled Engineer x 2
Work closely with Production, Quality, Safety and Controls teams to ensure that plant priorities are met as well as ensure
site preventative maintenance is planned and developed.
A global leader in the design and manufacture of high quality, fire-safe, insulated roof and wall systems for the construction industry
- Develop maintenance systems and procedures to increase machine reliability, improve availability and line utilisation
- Recommend and support value added improvement initiatives where appropriate
- Develop relationships with key internal and external customers
- manufacturing process by being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults
- Plan shutdowns to ensure they are correctly managed, resourced and co-ordinate
- Experience in Pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance and repair
- Hands on engineering experience with the ability to diagnose complex manufacturing engineering related problems.
- Strong organisational skills with clear effective communication methods
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills with a can do attitude and the ability to work autonomously an absolute must.
- Ability to use clear judgement and make methodical decisions in ambiguous and pressure situations
Double day shifts - 6 - 2, 2- 10 OR Perm nights
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488625