Senior BI Developer - Client Data Mastering
Senior BI Developer ? Client Data Mastering
6 Month Contract Opportunity
My client are a top tier global provider of Investment Management, Accountancy, Tax, Corporate and Financial Advisory services to Private Clients, Corporates, Professional Practices and non-profit organisations.
This role will be responsible for the development of the client data master solution. The work will involve working with existing client data ? analysing, cleaning and enhancing in line with a new master data model - and developing the integrations and interfaces that will maintain client data over time between various business systems.
- Responsible for the implementation of the client data master model from a data and integration point of view.
- Working with data contained in multiple systems - legacy, new, group wide and department specific applications ? understanding the interactions, relationships and dependencies involved in generating and maintaining the Group?s master and core client data.
- Responsible for high quality, maintainable, enterprise-grade software solutions.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Solutions Architecture to ensure that designs are practical, workable and deliverable ensuring best working practices are adopted and that the technical implementation and the architectural vision remain aligned.
- Ensure that software is built to the highest standard, is built in a way that favours a simple and maintainable approach over a complex one, is tested at every step on the path to production using the appropriate tools and practices.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with other Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to ensure that the software delivered maps to the requirements of the business.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Experience designing or delivering master data solutions
- Extensive ETL experience, with solid T-SQL transformation abilities
·Experience with different system architectures, and have opinions about what works and what doesn't, including the implication of design choices on scalability and resilience
·Adherence to best practice including code reviews, unit testing, source control, and automated testing
- Can articulate to the business the impact of technology/design choices
- Familiarity with testing frameworks and processes
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry sector
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- WhereScape RED Data Warehouse lifecycle tool
- Understanding of Office 365 & associated technology e.g. Microsoft Dynamics
·Understanding of SharePoint
- Integrating 3rd party products within an enterprise
- Understanding of cloud and on-premises infrastructure concerns
If you feel you have the required Skills and Experience for this role then please apply with a most up to date version of your CV and we will be in contact to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471702